Zad Global School
- Registration for admission is open in February. The registration form may be collected from the school office on payment of prescribed fee.
- Student seeking admission shall have to qualify a test which is held to test the ability of the student for admission to a particular class.
- No admission will be considered until all requirements are met.
- The school reserves the right to decide the admission of any child in any class.
- The minimum age for admission in nursery class is three years and for the playgroup are two and a half years.
- Pupils who passed from UKG to First standard are to take fresh admission with date of birth certificate.
- The details entered in the application form should be correct in all aspects. Any discrepancy will render the application liable to be rejected.
- Please provide the Adhar card of the interested candidates to the accounts office.